Territory manager North West Poland F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Leading manufacturing group of 330 people specialist in the design, production and marketing of agricultural soil preparation, drilling and fertilisation solutions.
Founded in 1936, the company is a family business which has over 80 years' experience in these areas and strong values: Customer focus, Human values, Social and Environmental responsibility
Job location: Poland (north west area)
- Develop a strategic sales and territory plan for dealer network in the area
- Assist dealer sales to farmers and drive the new customers start up
- Achieve / exceed all sales targets and KPI's set agreed with management
- Ensure customers comply with the company credit terms.
- Follow the sales from order to delivery
- Attend team sales meetings and supply accurate & timely business reports.
- Reporting to the country manager and part of the export team
- Be part of a motivated team of 4 people in Poland focused on a clear business development plan
- Extensive travel within the region
The successful applicant
- Strong sales and commercial background in technical matters, and AG machines.
- Polish and English mandatory. Any other language is a plus.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and sales competency.
- Able to work as part of a highly-motivated team
- Very good organisation skills, as the position is independent (home office).
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region.
Competitive basic salary (depending on experience) + bonus scheme, Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone.
- Anglais - Niveau Bilingue
- Polonais - Niveau Bilingue