Export after-sales service technician F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Sulky is a family-run industrial company specialised in the manufacturing of agricultural equipment.
Customer satisfaction, commitment and trust are the values that put together the company's employees.
The company is first and foremost founded on women and men. Listening to employees at all levels provides the understanding and humility necessary for a human and close management. This is the true value of the company.
Joining Sulky means joining a human, committed and ambitious company.
We are currently looking for an Export After Sales Service Technician (F/W) to replace a position. The main mission of this position is to provide technical assistance and commercial advises for the company's products to our customers in compliance with quality, safety and environmental requirements.
- To provide essential technical assistance
- provide technical answers to distributors and farmers for all SULKY products,
- train distributors on the start-up and use of our products for the entire range,
- organise the start-up of the machines and technical interventions at the distributors place,
- participate in trade fairs and exhibitions to provide technical sales support and collect technical claim
- To monitor product quality in the field:
- carry out product audits defined by the quality department,
- monitor warranties in its area of responsibility,
- follow the pre-series and prototype machines in connection with the R&D and marketing departments.
Desired place of residence: Hungary / Slovakia / Czech Republic
Workplaces: Central Europe
Minimum skills required :
- Master the basic techniques in mechanics, electricity, hydraulics and electronics,
- Knows office tools (Pack Office, Microsoft Outlook, ERP, CRM,...),
- Desired languages: Professional English.
Abilities and personal qualities required for the position:
- Rigour and efficiency,
- Force of proposal,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- A strong sense of customer service.